- project: Letterpress - Metal type combined with woodletters and woodcuts
- collaboration: Fran Sendbuehler, no bar code press (bookbinding)
- This “Making-of” contains test prints on newspaper and other paper. They were necessary to realize the actual project, which is an edition of 18 posters of 22 in x 14 in.
- Set in Sans Serif (Unknown North American typefoundry) in 14pt and 18pt Sans Serif and Sans Serif Bold in 36pt.
- Printed at Martin Dufour’s Letterpress Studio in Montreal, on a VandercookUniversal III Power Test Press dating from 1959
- Book description: Letterpress and woodcuts, newspaper and handmade paper, perfect binding, 60 pages, 6 x 9 in, unicum
Les Poetes - Making-Of
Les Poetes - a song by Jean Ferrat, Based upon the texts of Aragon