Das Antiquariat Ribaux im Paracelsusgässlein in St. Gallen
- project: Book entitled "Das Antiquariat Ribaux im Paracelsusgässlein in St. Gallen
- Concept, photography, typography
- collaboration: Jost Hochuli, VGS Verlagsgenossenschaft St. Gallen
- Brigitte Schuster, typographer and author, portrayed the bookseller and antiquarian Louis Ribaux (*1930) in the midst of his realm, where he also has his say. "The store combines his lifetime and undiminished lasting passion for books and everything related to it", Schuster writes in her introduction.
- set in ITC Mendoza Roman Std Medium, Medium Italic, Bold, Bold Italic; proofreading Rupert Kalkofen; Image editing, printing and binding work Niedermann Druck AG, St. Gallen; Papers: Content 100 g /m² Lessebo white 1.3 FSC, Cover 200 g /m² Gmund Colors orange 35; First sheet 100 g /m² Gmund Colors moosgrün 29; 28 pp, illustrated, VGS Verlagsgenossenschaft St. Gallen, German. 13.6 x 21.4 cm, edition of 600
- ISBN 9783729111424, Retail price EUR 13.00 / CHF 19.50, In stock.
- Book vernissage
- Order book
Some of the book's details
Showcase of the complete content of the book