The Hague: One Year — A Visual Diary
- project: Artist book entitled "The Hague: One Year — A Visual Diary"
- Concept, text, photography, design
- collaboration: Fran Sendbuehler, no bar code press (bookbinding)
- The project showcases some of the experiences of my one-year stay in The Hague, NL, between August 2009 and 2010. Taking the form of a visual diary, it documents different stages in time and space during that year. These are witnessed through my workspace at the university, supermarket receipts, the nearby beach, train tickets and locations I biked to.
- Book description: Printed on HP Indigo 7500 Digital Press (color) and Xerox Docucolor 240 (grayscale); Mohawk Via Laid, Pure White, écriture 24 lb (Paper text pages)
Domtar Hots, vellum 60 lb (Paper chapter pages), open binding sewn in sections and book case, 212 pages, 4.25 x 7.5 in, edition of 6
- publication: Dépôt légal - Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec, 2011; Dépôt légal - Bibliothèque et Archives Canada, 2011, ISBN 9782981126313.
- Brigitte Schuster